MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
A programme designed to develop the skills required for a career in business or management.
The department endeavors to provide management education and promote the growth of effective and efficient business managers through adherence of the highest Standards of Academic Integrity. The department through its intense academic inputs, rigorous industrial training and extensive institute industry interface is dedicated to play special role in enhancing the employability of young managers and helping the economy acquire a competitive edge.
Vision of the Department
- To enrich a remarkable management education and create transformational thinkers to serve the organizations and communities as responsible managers and entrepreneurs.
Mission of the Department
- To empower the students with wide application of management philosophies,practices and approaches through teaching, training, research & development for their career achievements.
- To groom the students into administratively competent, technically skilled, managerially endowed and socially purposeful leaders.
- To promote the students by transforming entrepreneurial ideas into scalable and sustainable expansion of global managerial trends in the corporate sector.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- PEO1: The students will develop better understanding of the core aspects of business by adopting practical and logical approach.
- PEO2: The students will equip effectively as skilled managers and entrepreneurs who can respond to changing environment in a social and global context.
- PEO3: The students will work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams for effective problem solving and understand the principles of group dynamics, team work and industrial relations.
- PEO4: The students will pursue higher studies, start independent ventures, thereby contributing to the fields of education and business world with continuous learning.
Highlights of the Department
- Best Industry Linked B-school in India – Business Standard Survey 2018
- Permanent Affiliation
- World Class Infrastructure
- Emphasis on softskills along with strong managerial skills
- Special coaching is offered for Diploma in Banking and Finance & IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- Training is offered for Competitive Exams such as TNPSC, UPSC, TET, CMAT, IIBF, and TANCET
Programs and Certification Courses
- PGDPM (One year post graduate diploma in Personnel Management)
- Diploma in Banking &Finance
- Financial Applications using MS-Excel
- Supply chain and logistics Management
- Modernistic Retail Practices
- Payroll Management System
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
Associated with various professional bodies
- Coimbatore, Management Association (CMA)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Coimbatore Productivity Council (CPC)
HoD’s Message“It is my pleasure and honour to welcome you to the Department of Business Administration. The Department is committed to achieve professional excellence in imparting management education along with social commitment towards extension and diversity of knowledge of global leaders. The excellent infrastructure, experienced teaching faculty of the best kind ensures quality education in making the students’ asset not only to the institution but also to the society.”
– Mr. S. Sivagnanabharathi – Head of the Department