The Department of Biomedical implements science and engineering principles in the broad area of medical instrumentation to improve healthcare delivery to human. The Department offers strong fundamentals of engineering and train efficiently the essence of medical sciences, to cater to the current healthcare-necessities of the society, through innovation and research in collaboration with leading hospitals. The Department continues to promote healthy academic standards in tune with the growing needs of the medical society.
The department offers the following course:
- 4 year UG course – B.E. Biomedical Engineering
About the Department
- The Department has signed MoUs with leading hospitals to offer winter & summer Internship to enhance their technical knowledge and prepare the students for professional career.
- The students are given an insight about modern hospitals with well-resourced advanced equipment and state-of-art laboratories.
- The Department is closely associated with VGM Gastro Centre, Royal Care Hospital & Ortho-One Orthopaedic Speciality Centre to provide practical knowledge for the students.
- The Department organizes Workshops, Seminars, Symposia and Conferences to make the students adopt the contemporary technologies to tackle grand challenges that define the human experience.
- The Department offers several Value Added Programs and certification courses are provided for the students to excel with great career opportunities.