To empower women and create awareness of the women’s rights. To make the cell a unique platform for the development of women, by providing opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society. Aiming at intellectual and social upliftment of the female students, the cell stands for facilitating women’s empowerment through Guest lectures, seminars, awareness programmes and other welfare activities.
1. To empower students to become Entrepreneurs.
2. To provide provision of opportunities and programmes for female gender to be financially, mentally and emotionally empowered to promote their growth as individuals in their own right.
3. To conduct seminars, workshops to impart knowledge of opportunities and tools available.
4. To invite eminent personalities to give talks on various issues related to women.
5. Helping girl students to develop assertiveness and optimism to deal with their day to day problems.
6. To encourage staff members to extend their support, and provide guidance to girl students in need.
7. To facilitate gender sensitive and congenial working environment for women employees and girl students.
8. Empowering girls students to face future challenges.