Center for Institute Industry Interaction (CIII) is established for enhancing the relationship between the institute and industry.
1. This cell identifies the industrial expectation and promotes institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs by facilitating sponsored Industrial visits, In-plant training, R&D projects, seminars, workshops and various other industrial training programmes.
2. Organizing such CIII’s in institution makes an effective contribution to educational system rather than criticizing shortcomings which are expected by the industry.
3. Institute Industry Interaction reflects in equipping faculty to latest practices and makes the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industry practices, hones their skills to adapt changing technologies.
4. The primary focus of CIII is to interact with elite industries in Tamil Nadu and extend the efforts in establishing partnership with industries across the country in near future.
5. The objective of the CIII Cell is to reduce the gap between industry expectations (practice) and academic offerings (theory) by direct involvement of industry to attain a symbiosis.